commercial electric services in columbus
Commercial Electrical Repairs and More in Columbus
Survivor Electric has a rich history with commercial contractors across the region. Office parks, industrial suites and apartment and condo projects are just a few examples of our footprint. We staff a very experienced group of estimators, project managers and project administrators for your benefit.
We can do anything from office parks, apartments, condo, day care, and restaurants from the ground up and servicing existing buildings.
We are offer anything from underground line tracing, adding lights and receptacles. Upgrading to LED lighting, service upgrades, as well as data cabling.
Easy Ways to Save on Your Electric Bill
- Many of us are “wasting” electricity and do not even realize it. Here are a few easy ways to help save electricity and lower your electric bill.
- Turn off anything you are not using and unplug them such as DVR or cable boxes, lights, TV’s, cell phone chargers, etc. Even though these items are not in use they still pull power and use electricity. Set timers on TV’s to turn off after they are not in use for so long.
- Seal or caulk around windows and door frames regularly to prevent heat or cold air from coming in. Often “drafty” homes cost significantly more to heat or cool.
- Lower your water heater temperature. It is recommended to have your heater set lower than 140 degrees. The higher it is set the more electricity it is going to use to heat the water. If you are going to be away for a few days or go on vacation lower the temperature so that heater isn’t heating the water when you are not using it or set it to vacation mode if available.
- Get a programmable thermostat. These can be set to regulate how much heat or Air condition you use when you are away or in the evenings when you are sleeping. Optimal temperature when you are home and using your heat or air conditional is 72 degrees.
- Use lower watt light bulbs or look into LED lighting.
- Upgrade your appliances to energy efficient models. It will cost money up front but will save you a lot of money in the long run. Many places offer incentives to upgrade to energy efficient models.
- Solar power may be another avenue to help lower your electric bill. Government programs may be available.
Serving Sunbury, OH Since 2009
With over 40 years of industry experience, Survivor Electric promises unparalleled expertise, reliability, and a proven track record of delivering exceptional service.
Keeping our customers safe is our top priority. That's why installing safety along with solutions is what we do best.
With a team of highly skilled professionals and a commitment to delivering excellence, we guarantee top-notch electrical solutions that meet the unique needs of every project.
We believe in offering competitive rates that enable our customers to access high-quality solutions without breaking the bank.